Swoops is a data puzzle game at its heart. We want to give our users more data to work with so that they can make the best decision when creating a lineup, purchasing a player, or selling a player. Our state of the art proprietary basketball simulator produces a mountain of data that we'll slowly expose over time, starting with players.
UI + UX improvements
We also want to make it easier to analyze a player or team holistically. Previously, different pieces of a player were on different pages. We're unifying this data to sit on the same page. We've also made it easier to filter players when creating a lineup. On the player page, we now show your player's stats below their skills. The perfect visual to screen grab and share your player's stat line via social.
A leaderboard! A place where you can see how you stack up against others. This will lay the groundwork to run a league wide tournament, which we'll share more about shortly...
- Remove BOX SCORE and PLAY-BY-PLAY from pregame "Waiting for opponent" or "Starting soon" pages
- Kill "pending" tab in court view
- Timeout warning says 90 seconds even though the user has 3 minutes
- Unable to exit a game (bug)
- Add opensea button to player detail page
- Remove "game started" email
- Implement sendgrid template using Luda's design for the completed game email
- Design "completed game" email
- Only require login for game entry page. Every other page should be allowed view as unauth’d user
- Adjust permissions for endpoints so that authenticated or unauthenticated users can call them
- Swap "my games" and "all games" in court page
- Make presentation of completed games consistent in tabular view
- Show additional player data in the breakout view of a player
- Locker room - additional fields on a player
- Lineup creator - show additional player data
- Additional player data on the player detail page
- Lineup creator improvements
- Completed game page - box score adjustments.
- hotfix for stats job
- Confirm additional data is being computed correctly
- On completed game page, linkify the team names
- Design improvements for Lineup selection
- Create a validation to not allow the same owned player to play opposing lineup team.