WHAT ARE SWOOPER POINTS (SP)?
In an effort to reward the strongest teams AND the most avid owners, we have designed a new team activity and performance based point system (Swooper Points) that will be used to decide which teams qualify for the end of season Swooper Bowl, while also determining Swooper Bowl seeding.
HOW CAN I EARN SWOOPER POINTS (SP)?
Team owners will earn points for playing games, winning games and tournaments, and completing challenges, on a daily, weekly, and bi-seasonal basis.
DAILY SWOOPER POINTS EARNED:
- FIRST 5 GAMES PLAYED EACH DAY - 150 PTS
5-SWOOPSTER STANDARD TOURNAMENT POINTS EARNED:
- WIN A 5-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 100 PTS
- FINISH 2ND IN A 5-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 50 PTS
- FINISH 3RD/4TH IN A 5-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 25 PTS
3-SWOOPSTER STANDARD TOURNAMENT POINTS EARNED:
- WIN A 3-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 50 PTS
- FINISH 2ND IN A 3-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 25 PTS
- FINISH 3RD/4TH IN A 3-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 10 PTS
1-SWOOPSTER STANDARD TOURNAMENT POINTS EARNED:
- WIN A 1-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 25 PTS
- FINISH 2ND IN A 1-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 10 PTS
- FINISH 3RD/4TH IN A 1-SWOOPSTER TOURNAMENT - 5 PTS
WEEKLY POINTS EARNED
- COMPLETE A WEEKLY CHALLENGE - 100 PTS
- FIRST 25 WINS IN A WEEK - 75 PTS
BI-SEASONAL POINTS EARNED
- FINISH 1ST PLACE IN A MAJOR TOURNAMENT - 200 PTS
- FINISH 2ND PLACE IN A MAJOR - 100 PTS
- FINISH 3RD OR 4TH PLACE IN A MAJOR - 50 PTS
- FINISH 5TH-8TH PLACE IN A MAJOR - 25 PTS
- FINISH 9TH-16TH PLACE IN A MAJOR - 10 PTS
WHAT ARE WEEKLY CHALLENGES?
For those of you who have participated in Swoops challenges in the past, weekly challenges will look familiar. Each week we will introduce a new team or individual Swoopster challenge, that once completed, will reward that owner with 100 team points.
Here are a few examples of challenges coming your way:
- SCORE 6,000 PTS AS A TEAM
- 70 BLKS FROM A SINGLE SWOOPSTER
- 140 3PTS MADE BY A SINGLE SWOOPSTER
- 1,000 ASTS AS A TEAM
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY SWOOPER POINTS?
In the near term, we will be adding a 'SP' column to the team leaderboard. In the long term, you will find a tracker within your personal locker room that tells you how close you are to completing your current daily and weekly activities.